No, not beaded buckskins! The third annual Houston Fringe Festival kicks off it’s three-weekend series of edgy, multi-disciplinary performance this Friday, August 19 at Frenetic Theater. Promising a fun, immersive festival, with performances of 30 minutes or less, and ending with an even more ADD friendly "anything goes" weekend on September 10 and 11.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015