No, not beaded buckskins! The third annual Houston Fringe Festival kicks off it’s three-weekend series of edgy, multi-disciplinary performance this Friday, August 19 at Frenetic Theater. Promising a fun, immersive festival, with performances of 30 minutes or less, and ending with an even more ADD friendly "anything goes" weekend on September 10 and 11.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015