The city of Austin is sponsoring a free workshop on creating new nonprofit tax-exempt corporations in Texas. Featuring attorney Frances Leos Martinez, Executive Director of Texas C-BAR, a statewide business law program for nonprofit organizations.August 18, 1-4pm at Austin City Hall, Boards & Commissions Room 1101.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015