This December, the Dallas Museum of Art is planning an exhibition in conjunction with Superbowl 45 (Romans, go home!), to be held in Cowboy Stadium next February. The new stadium is already the subject of a lot of gee, whiz! for its unusual and ambitious contemporary art program. On Dec. 5 the DMA will open "Big New Field: Artists in the Cowboys Stadium Art Program," Co-curated by Jeffrey Grove, senior curator of contemporary art at the DMA, and Charles Wylie, curator of contemporary art, who also served on the stadium’s art advisory board.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015