Austinites will gather this weekend to celebrate the life of Aaron Williams, founder of HAAM, the Health Alliance for Austin Musicians, and co-founder of AAMP, the Austin Art + Music Partnership, a non-profit org providing resources for visual and perfoming artists, who died last week at his home in South Austin. Williams also invented and patented a product that turns packaging waste into environmentally friendly building products. A memorial service is scheduled at 2pm, August 14th at the AAMP Creative Space, 411 W Monore St. downtown Austin.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015