Are our interior design choices influenced by our prehistoric predecessors? According to a German study, the way people arrange their bedrooms reflects the security concerns of early man. Does this mean, "The bed looks better on the wall opposite the door" subconsciously translates as "I’ll have a fighting chance against a sabre-tooth tiger?"
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015