Are our interior design choices influenced by our prehistoric predecessors? According to a German study, the way people arrange their bedrooms reflects the security concerns of early man. Does this mean, "The bed looks better on the wall opposite the door" subconsciously translates as "I’ll have a fighting chance against a sabre-tooth tiger?"
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015