Whether or not the $45 trove of glass photographic plates bought at a California garage sale is worth $200 million is still being debated. Some experts think they were created by Ansel Adams but now other photographers are being suggested. Get the latest on the controversy here.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015