D Magazine‘s Front Row blog launches its monthly film series addressing the question “What film do you believe people living in Dallas today need to see?” Public Trust gallery owner Brian Gibb selected the documentary Herb and Dorothy. The acclaimed film tells the true story of Herb and Dorothy Vogel, the postal worker and librarian who amassed a world class collection of contemporary art on their modest salaries. Tonight, 7:30 pm, July 29 at The Public Trust, free drinks and popcorn. To attend, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015