The Video Association of Dallas’ The Second Program opens with Brent Green‘s quirky and acclaimed film "Gravity was Everywhere Back Then." Described by The New York Times as "A tinkerer’s ode to a tinkerer, and a romantic’s tribute to a romantic" radiating "an oddball homemade charm," the film tells the true story of a man trying to save his wife from cancer by building a house as a "healing machine" for her. Dallas Museum of Art, 7:30 pm. FREE, presented by the Video Association of Dallas, Conduit Gallery and the DMA.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015