The Video Association of Dallas’ The Second Program opens with Brent Green‘s quirky and acclaimed film "Gravity was Everywhere Back Then." Described by The New York Times as "A tinkerer’s ode to a tinkerer, and a romantic’s tribute to a romantic" radiating "an oddball homemade charm," the film tells the true story of a man trying to save his wife from cancer by building a house as a "healing machine" for her. Dallas Museum of Art, 7:30 pm. FREE, presented by the Video Association of Dallas, Conduit Gallery and the DMA.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015