Itinerant art vendors clogging New York’s public parks will be limited by new rules that cap their numbers. The regulations were upheld in federal court on Friday, but vendors plan an appeal. The new rules set aside specific spots for the sale of “materials or objects with expressive content” in Battery Park, Union Square Park, the High Line Park, and heavily trafficked areas on Central Park.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015