The first “QuePASA?” bike ride is taking place this morning, July 17, from 10 am to 12 pm. San Antonio artist Jessica Ramirez leads the “HemisFair Park” tour, which will include a visit to Artpace, ChrisPark, Artpace’s “ Homeland Security” installation at HemisFair Park, and Ken Little’s studio. The ride begins at PASA Studio (400 N. Saint Mary’s Street, Suite 101). Hurry on over!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015