Skyspace, Arizona crater-dwelling artist James Turrell’s big square hole in the (retractable) roof of the Live Oak Friends Meeting House in Houston is retracting again, after being re-engineered and re-built, and will again be open for viewing on Friday, July 30. The attraction’s regular hours are: one hour before sunset on Fridays. Free.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015