Skyspace, Arizona crater-dwelling artist James Turrell’s big square hole in the (retractable) roof of the Live Oak Friends Meeting House in Houston is retracting again, after being re-engineered and re-built, and will again be open for viewing on Friday, July 30. The attraction’s regular hours are: one hour before sunset on Fridays. Free.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015