Austin performance group Rude Mechanicals have received a $25,00 grant from the MAP fund to support Decameron Day 3: Revolution, an original, site-specific, trans-media performance installation that includes simulated acts of rebellion, scripted vignettes, and sustainable flora! MAP, a program of Creative Capital supported by the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and The Rockefeller Foundation announced its support for40 new projects last week.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015