Prizewinners in the Lawndale Art Center’s catch-all 2010 Big Show were announced at the Friday opening. Selected by juror Paul Middendorf, Co-Director galleryHOMELAND and EAST/WEST Project Berlin, $3000 in cash awards were divided among four artists: two $1,000 cash awards went to Joseph Cohen and Kelly Moore; two $500 cash awards went to Emily Peacock & Catherine Winkler Rayroud; 81 other artists got in the show. Congratulations to all.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015