Three of the The Buffalo Bayou Partnerships’ boats were cast adrift Tuesday night by vandals, after an arson fire that destroyed the Osprey, the nonprofit’s pontoon tour boat and damaged the Bio-Vac, a clean-up craft. BBP works to maintain and improve the Buffalo Bayou system, and one of its sources of revenue is bayou tours on the Osprey, which will be suspended until it can be replaced. There’s a $5000 reward for information on the case.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015