Three of the The Buffalo Bayou Partnerships’ boats were cast adrift Tuesday night by vandals, after an arson fire that destroyed the Osprey, the nonprofit’s pontoon tour boat and damaged the Bio-Vac, a clean-up craft. BBP works to maintain and improve the Buffalo Bayou system, and one of its sources of revenue is bayou tours on the Osprey, which will be suspended until it can be replaced. There’s a $5000 reward for information on the case.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015