Wants a new dress for Needed Fabulousness, a piece which will be included in Unveiled, the inaugural show at at UT’s new Visual Arts Center in Austin on September 24. Arnold hopes to raise $3000 to purchase a designer garment and shoes to wear to the exhibition opening through web-based donations as part of her current artistic explorations of "narcissism and impression management".
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015