Wants a new dress for Needed Fabulousness, a piece which will be included in Unveiled, the inaugural show at at UT’s new Visual Arts Center in Austin on September 24. Arnold hopes to raise $3000 to purchase a designer garment and shoes to wear to the exhibition opening through web-based donations as part of her current artistic explorations of "narcissism and impression management".
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015