Midland gallerists Richard and Mary Folger were two of the five victims of a small plane crash in Brewster County Saturday night. Mr. Folger started selling art out of his car on Midland streets back in the 1970s; the trunk-side art show turned into the Folger Gallery at the corner of Wadley and Midkiff Drive in Midland.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015