In Vanity Fair’s latest architectural survey, Renzo Piano’s 1987 Menil Collection in Houston is the world’s second best building since 1980. The poll of 52 leading architects and critics chose Frank Gehry’s Guggenheim bilbao as best building, but that’s just ’cause it’s shiny.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015