From July 2 – August 1, Northpark Center is displaying an exhibit of various buildings in Downtown Dallas made entirely of Legos. These are HUGE models, many of which focus on the new Dallas Arts District (including the new park over Woodall Rogers). The location is on the second floor, beside the Barney’s entrance. Girls, you know exactly where that is.
This is not meant as an fine art exhibit, but rather benefit for East Dallas Community Schools, sponsored by HD Net. Still, its "good strange" and worth a visit. A few pics below and more on my personal Flickr stream.
also by Chris Jagers
- The Perot Museum and Downtown Dallas - December 12th, 2012
- A Dream Deferred - April 10th, 2011
- Would Van Gogh be Making Apps? - March 30th, 2011
- Kana Harada: The Way Home - May 24th, 2010
- The Park at Woodall Rodgers - April 22nd, 2010