Houston city council has temporarily given the wussy historic preservation ordinance some baby teeth, diabling the automatic waiver provision that allows Houstonians to build whatever they want after a 90-day waiting period. The "no means no amendment" may be a foretaste of a proposed permanent overhaul: the Mayor’s Historic Task Force is working on changes every Monday.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015