A super-streamilined custom Mercedes 300 Limo by Florida art cartist Antti Rahko is for sale on eBay motors. Winner of the the first place award in the 2007 and 2009 Houston parades, the chrome creation was also twice "peoples choice" in Florida. Made from two mercedes station wagons welded together, with additional parts from 80 odd other vehicles, it’s 29 feet long, seats 10 passengers, has all-wheel steering, 86 lights, 36 mirrors, 3 batteries and a cassette deck. Buy it now for $950,000. While you’ve got your wallet out, the Abilene drag strip is also for sale.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015