The Center for Law and Intellectual Property at Texas Wesleyan is hosting its second annual art law colloquium from 10am-3:30pm on June 19 at the law school in downtown Fort Worth. Titled “Legal issues Faced by Galleries, Museums and Artists,” will include panel discussions with leading Texas museum directors, gallery owners and artists, as well as a lunch presentation by Megan Carpenter, law professor of the ethics of copyright. Registration is $25, with lunch and an appearance by disgruntled artist Chapman Kelley, who recently tried to buy his work back from the Dallas Museum of Art, included free!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015