The Center for Law and Intellectual Property at Texas Wesleyan is hosting its second annual art law colloquium from 10am-3:30pm on June 19 at the law school in downtown Fort Worth. Titled “Legal issues Faced by Galleries, Museums and Artists,” will include panel discussions with leading Texas museum directors, gallery owners and artists, as well as a lunch presentation by Megan Carpenter, law professor of the ethics of copyright. Registration is $25, with lunch and an appearance by disgruntled artist Chapman Kelley, who recently tried to buy his work back from the Dallas Museum of Art, included free!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015