Blue Star Contemporary Art Center has opened a new annex in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Blue Star LAB at 114 Broadway opened its premier exhibit, titled Fire in the Belly featuring 50 artists from UTSA, Our Lady of the Lake, Trinity, Incarnate Word, Palo Alto College, San Antonio College, Northwest Vista College, and Northeast Lakeview College, all in and around an Antonio. Joining Schroeder Art Gallery and Zubiate Projects in a nascent arts cluster, The Blue Star LAB will be open from noon-6pm on Thursdays and Fridays.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015