What will become of your digital self after you die – your web site, blog posts, Flicker account, YouTube channel? That was the topic of a recent "Digital Death Day" event at the Museum of the History of the Computer in Mountain View, California and a recent article in Obit Magazine. Apparently a host of new businesses are hoping to answer those questions as well. Will we pass down family hard drives instead of family albums? It’s a daunting question for those of us who can’t even remember to backup our computers.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015