Nick Cave, performer and director of the graduate fashion program at the Art Institute of Chicago, is bringing his Soundsuits, wearable sculptures that make noise when shaken or stirred, to Houston for a performance on Thursday evening, at 6:30 pm at the Museum of Fine Arts Brown Auditorium. Not to be confused with Australian musician Nick Cave, whose side-project band, Grinderman, has just released it second album and announced its upcoming European tour.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015