The Chinati Foundation is inviting all Big Bend area residents and visitors to a community celebration on Sunday, May 23 from 10am-2pm, with free brunch, a giant art-making project, and special kid’s tours at 11am and 1pm. The John Chamberlain Building, (hey! only 40 people on the barge at once!)Donald Judd’s concrete and aluminum works (hey! watch those fingerprints!)will be open for visitors to explore at their own pace. Free.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015