On Saturday, May 15, from 2-8 pm, seven galleries in Houston’s Montrose neighborhood are holding a scavenger hunt: at each stop on the inter-gallery trolley (the trolley ride is $5, but admission is free), visitors collect a playing card, see an art show, and are plied with beverages- with luck, they might buy somenhing, or with more luck, they might win a grand prize!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015