The Washinton Post reports a UPS delivery truck swerved off Independence ave in Washington DC to crash into the lobby of the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden last night. No one but the driver was injured (not fatally), and police are looking into the causes of the freak accident.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015