Art Conspiracy has extended it deadline for this year’s grants. The 5-year-old Dallas fund-raising event yearly transforms a historic, underutilized space into a giant art studio where participating artists work all day on plywood panels which are auctioned off while bands play. So far, they have raised $70,000 for Dallas non-profits that offer creative art or music programming. If your small Dallas arts org wants a slice of this year’s booty, the new deadline is May 28.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015