Houston’s Bayou City Art Festival announced double-sized gifts of cash to 17 local non-profit orgs, its non-profit partners, made possible by the record 30,000+ visitors to this year’s festival in Memorial Park. The orgs recieved surprise supersized check at a Cinco de Mayo happy hour yesterday.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015