Andrea Mellard, assistant curator at the Austin Museum of Art is looking for submissions from emerging and lesser-known artists who live within 50 miles of the Capitol for the 4th edition of New Art in Austin , the triennial showcase of central Texas creativity is scheduled to open next February. Online submissions will be accepted April 30- July 29, 2010.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015