Food Historian Diana Kennedy, member of the the Order of the Aztec Eagle, will give a talk on the History of Mexican Food: Unknown Gastronomy of Mexico from 6-7pm on Thursday April 29, at The Blanton Museum of Art, Austin. Kennedy promises to "explores the dishes and recipes of Mexico that are handed down from generation to generation but rarely or never published." Her latest book, Oaxaca al Gusto: An Infinite Gastronomy, will be published this September by UT Press. The lecture is free and will be followed by a book signing in The Blanton Museum Shop from 7–7:30pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015