Marcel Duchamp: Etant donnes by Michael R.Taylor, published by the Philadeplphia Museum of Art and designed by veteran Houston art-book designer Don Quaintance of Public Address Design, was awarded the 2009 George Wittenborn Award for exemplary publications by the Art Libraries Society of North America at their annual conference in Boston last week.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015