Election results are in at the Dallas Museum of Art. Trustees of the DMA named Deedie Rose chairman while John Eagle will continue as president. Other newly elected officers of the DMA Board, all of whom will serve a two-year term, include Vice Presidents Mary McDermott Cook and Cindy Rachofsky; Secretary Linda Kao and Treasurer Victor D. Almeida. Nineteen people were elected to three-year stints on the DMA board of Trustees: Christopher Bancroft, Daniel D. Boeckman, Eduardo M. Brittingham, Yolanda Bruce Brooks, Clint D. Carlson, Peter J. Denker, Claire Dewar, Melissa Foster Fetter, Jeremy L. Halbreich, Bryant M. Hanley, Jr., Kenneth A. Hersh, Wei Wei Jeang, Venu Menon, Thomas Morgan, Margot B. Perot, Richard R. Pollock, Daniel Routman, Ronald G. Steinhart, Derek M. Wilson.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015