These snapshots are from Andrea Dezsö’s show “Sometimes in My Dreams I Fly” at Rice University Art Gallery. The photos don’t do the show justice: each window at the gallery has been transformed into a life-sized “tunnel book,” with layers that recede from the viewer into a fantastical distance. This is old school special effects at their very best.
The show is on view until August 8, so you have plenty of time to see it. Just make sure that you do.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017