Under new rules buried in the new healthcare legislation, certain persons working in the nonprofit and public arts fields may qualify for forgiveness of their Federal student loans! The new The Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, intended to reward those who choose to work in public service, including work for any federal, state, or local government organization or agency and most charitable non-profit organizations. If you qualify, after 120 on-time monthly payments, they might forget the rest!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015