The American Society of Media Photographers and other visual arts groups are filing a class-action lawsuit against would-be world library Google to stop the digitization and distribution of visual works in Google’s controversial book search projects. The still-to-be-approved $125 million settlement reached between Google, authors and publishers mostly excluded visual artists left a hole that, as expected, is now being mined.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015