Gary Carrion-Murayari, associate curator of the 2010 Whitney Biennial will speak at the George Washington Carver Museum & Cultural Center’s Boyd Vance Theatre, 1165 Angelina St, Austin, on Thursday night , April 8, at 7pm. Or if you’re in San Antonio, photographer Rob Ziebell will hold forth on the McNay’s Blackburn Patio on the curious ceremoniousness of bridal gowns at 6pm. Or if you’re in Dallas, The Dallas Architecture Forum is bringing in noted landscape architect Debra Mitchell to the Hamon Education Hall at the new Winspear Opera House, also at 7pm. You’ll have to hurry.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015