The 13th Annual Bayou City Art Festival makes over Houston’s Memorial Park next weekend, with 300+ artist/vendors, music, food, and an interactive "creative zone, " making up a "one-of-a-kind outdoor art gallery." It’s $10 (free for kids 12 and under) and there’s no public parking at Memorial park (you have to take the take the special BCAF shuttle), but they have raised 2.5 million for local onprofits over the past 38 years!? March 26 – 28, from 10am – 6pm, Memorial Park, Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015