Dallas Museum of Art director Bonnie Pittman and her work in re-connecting her institution to its audiences was featured in the NY Times about a week ago. Her forthcoming book, Ignite the Power of Art: Advancing Visitor Engagement in Museum Experiences, will be coming out in June, and dissects the DMA’s audience into observers, participants, independents and enthusiasts.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015