Margaret Meehan and Noah Simblist are possibly the two most
compassionate people I have ever met. The married couple are both
artists and recently moved from Dallas to Fort Worth where they live in a lovely bungalow that also incorporates their studio space.
Meehan’s work embraces issues dealing with medical anomalies, exploring
the qualities of what some might call freaks. In Simblist’s work, the
artist calls attention to the intolerance and injustice of the
demolishing of Palestinian homes in the Israeli-occupied
is a Houston photographer.
also by Everett Taasevigen
- Glass Houses 23: Ludwig Schwarz - October 10th, 2010
- Glass Houses 22: Lizzy Wetzel - August 23rd, 2010
- Glass Houses 19: Marjorie Schwarz - May 7th, 2010
- Glass Houses 17: Shamrock Hotel Studios - February 8th, 2010
- Glasshouses 16: Gary Sweeney - December 16th, 2009