Today we’re having one of those "Saving Private Ryan" moments when the secretary recognizes the dead soldier’s name on a letter and starts hunting for other letters with the same name: the NY artist R.H. Quaytman, who apparently is in the Whitney Biennial, is giving lectures on Tuesday 3/23 at the Fort Worth Modern; on Wednesday 3/24 at the Meadows Museum; and on Thursday 3/25 at the Blanton. It’s impossible to tell from the various press releases who might have started the ball rolling, but by golly, you’ve got not one, but three chances to catch Quaytman during her Texas junket.
also by Glasstire
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017
- Section of Berlin Wall at Rice University Defaced with Pro-Trump Graffiti - January 15th, 2017
- Houston Performance Art Festival Announces Lineup — And It's Good! - January 14th, 2017
- Dallas Contemporary Will Organize the Ukrainian Pavilion for the Venice Biennale - January 12th, 2017
- Top Five: January 12, 2017 - January 12th, 2017