Today we’re having one of those "Saving Private Ryan" moments when the secretary recognizes the dead soldier’s name on a letter and starts hunting for other letters with the same name: the NY artist R.H. Quaytman, who apparently is in the Whitney Biennial, is giving lectures on Tuesday 3/23 at the Fort Worth Modern; on Wednesday 3/24 at the Meadows Museum; and on Thursday 3/25 at the Blanton. It’s impossible to tell from the various press releases who might have started the ball rolling, but by golly, you’ve got not one, but three chances to catch Quaytman during her Texas junket.
also by Glasstire
- The Crucial War Photography of Horst Faas and Henri Huet - May 29th, 2017
- Austin City Council Considering Program to Help Nonprofits Pay Rent - May 29th, 2017
- Art Dirt 5: Celebrities Doing Performance Art + Artists and Gentrification - May 28th, 2017
- No More Free Parking at the MFAH - May 28th, 2017
- This and That: Sol Lewitt at Rice Gallery / a Wall at UH - May 27th, 2017