Today we’re having one of those "Saving Private Ryan" moments when the secretary recognizes the dead soldier’s name on a letter and starts hunting for other letters with the same name: the NY artist R.H. Quaytman, who apparently is in the Whitney Biennial, is giving lectures on Tuesday 3/23 at the Fort Worth Modern; on Wednesday 3/24 at the Meadows Museum; and on Thursday 3/25 at the Blanton. It’s impossible to tell from the various press releases who might have started the ball rolling, but by golly, you’ve got not one, but three chances to catch Quaytman during her Texas junket.
also by Glasstire
- City of Austin Announces 2017 TEMPO Projects - September 24th, 2017
- Project Your Work Outdoors at 'Bring Your Own Beamer' in Dallas - September 23rd, 2017
- Rice University's Fondren Library Acquires Contemporary Arts Museum Houston Archive - September 22nd, 2017
- Free Workshop This Saturday To Help Save Water-Damaged Art Objects - September 21st, 2017
- Salvador Dalí is NOT the Father! - September 21st, 2017