Today we’re having one of those "Saving Private Ryan" moments when the secretary recognizes the dead soldier’s name on a letter and starts hunting for other letters with the same name: the NY artist R.H. Quaytman, who apparently is in the Whitney Biennial, is giving lectures on Tuesday 3/23 at the Fort Worth Modern; on Wednesday 3/24 at the Meadows Museum; and on Thursday 3/25 at the Blanton. It’s impossible to tell from the various press releases who might have started the ball rolling, but by golly, you’ve got not one, but three chances to catch Quaytman during her Texas junket.
also by Glasstire
- Michael Mazurek Named Director of Goss-Michael Foundation in Dallas - May 1st, 2016
- William Wegman Today in Houston: Rain or Shine! - April 30th, 2016
- What do artists and psychopaths have in common? - April 29th, 2016
- Top Five April 28, 2016 - April 28th, 2016
- Austin's First Art Fair Will Include the Following DFW Galleries... . - April 28th, 2016