Today we’re having one of those "Saving Private Ryan" moments when the secretary recognizes the dead soldier’s name on a letter and starts hunting for other letters with the same name: the NY artist R.H. Quaytman, who apparently is in the Whitney Biennial, is giving lectures on Tuesday 3/23 at the Fort Worth Modern; on Wednesday 3/24 at the Meadows Museum; and on Thursday 3/25 at the Blanton. It’s impossible to tell from the various press releases who might have started the ball rolling, but by golly, you’ve got not one, but three chances to catch Quaytman during her Texas junket.
also by Glasstire
- DMA Curator Gavin Delahunty Resigns Over Allegations of "inappropriate behavior" - November 18th, 2017
- Pump Project: The Latest Casualty of Austin's East Side Boom - November 18th, 2017
- DiverseWorks' Rachel Cook Leaving Houston for Seattle's On the Boards - November 17th, 2017
- $10 Tintype of Billy the Kid and Pat Garrett May Be Worth Millions - November 16th, 2017
- Top Five: November 16, 2017 with Eric Jarvis - November 16th, 2017