Today we’re having one of those "Saving Private Ryan" moments when the secretary recognizes the dead soldier’s name on a letter and starts hunting for other letters with the same name: the NY artist R.H. Quaytman, who apparently is in the Whitney Biennial, is giving lectures on Tuesday 3/23 at the Fort Worth Modern; on Wednesday 3/24 at the Meadows Museum; and on Thursday 3/25 at the Blanton. It’s impossible to tell from the various press releases who might have started the ball rolling, but by golly, you’ve got not one, but three chances to catch Quaytman during her Texas junket.
also by Glasstire
- Party Pics: June 25 at Tomo Mags - July 1st, 2016
- New Addition to Lubbock's Art Scene - July 1st, 2016
- Top Five: June 30, 2016 - June 30th, 2016
- A Novel Way For Video Artists To Get Their Work to Miami This December - June 30th, 2016
- Tony Feher, 1956–2016 - June 27th, 2016