Today we’re having one of those "Saving Private Ryan" moments when the secretary recognizes the dead soldier’s name on a letter and starts hunting for other letters with the same name: the NY artist R.H. Quaytman, who apparently is in the Whitney Biennial, is giving lectures on Tuesday 3/23 at the Fort Worth Modern; on Wednesday 3/24 at the Meadows Museum; and on Thursday 3/25 at the Blanton. It’s impossible to tell from the various press releases who might have started the ball rolling, but by golly, you’ve got not one, but three chances to catch Quaytman during her Texas junket.
also by Glasstire
- The Top Five Museums in Texas: August 25, 2016 - August 25th, 2016
- Stella Inspires Moby-Dick Marathon - August 24th, 2016
- Calling Art World Virgins: Let Madonna Take You to Art Basel - August 22nd, 2016
- Sunday: Jonas Mekas at Deborah Colton Gallery - August 21st, 2016
- Net Art is on Fire at Rhizome - August 20th, 2016