Today we’re having one of those "Saving Private Ryan" moments when the secretary recognizes the dead soldier’s name on a letter and starts hunting for other letters with the same name: the NY artist R.H. Quaytman, who apparently is in the Whitney Biennial, is giving lectures on Tuesday 3/23 at the Fort Worth Modern; on Wednesday 3/24 at the Meadows Museum; and on Thursday 3/25 at the Blanton. It’s impossible to tell from the various press releases who might have started the ball rolling, but by golly, you’ve got not one, but three chances to catch Quaytman during her Texas junket.
also by Glasstire
- Texas Artist Chronicles Art of the Iberian Peninsula - February 9th, 2016
- DMA Names New Curator - February 8th, 2016
- Art + Labor Reading Group Today, February 7, in Houston - February 7th, 2016
- Brad Tucker at Beefhaus, Dallas - February 6th, 2016
- ArtSmarter Prize: What Would Lauren Smart Do For Love? - February 6th, 2016