Performance artist Jimmy Kuehnle is bringing his inflatable suit performance tour to San Antonio, Austin, Houston and Dallas. The Houston event begins at 12 noon on March 19 with Kuehnle at Sam Houston Park (McKinney and Bagby), whence he will wander at will "breaking the public out of its repetitive daily cycle of thought patterns" in a large, battery-powered inflatable costume.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015