8-Track tape collector Bucks Burnett, the temporary museum of the retro-format he installed at Barry Whistler Gallery in Dallas, and his future plans for a similar longer-term project in Denton were featured in yesterday’s Wall St. Journal. Burnett a 51-year-old aficionado of the unloved cultural artifacts, edited the Mr. Ed Fan Club newsletter and managed singer Tiny Tim, and is working towards a nonprofit museum dedicated to his tapes.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015