It’s true! Comedian Dan Aykroyd will be the official Grand Marshal of Houston’s 23rd Annual Art Car Parade on May 8. Screen wheelman Aykroyd, who drove the bluesmobile in The Blues Brothers, Ecto1 in Ghostbusters, and Miss Daisy in Driving Miss Daisy, hooked up with the Orange Show through artist John Alexander, said Lynette Wallace, OS director (via the Houston Chronicle).
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015