It’s true! Comedian Dan Aykroyd will be the official Grand Marshal of Houston’s 23rd Annual Art Car Parade on May 8. Screen wheelman Aykroyd, who drove the bluesmobile in The Blues Brothers, Ecto1 in Ghostbusters, and Miss Daisy in Driving Miss Daisy, hooked up with the Orange Show through artist John Alexander, said Lynette Wallace, OS director (via the Houston Chronicle).
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015