The insane number of openings in Houston this week can only mean one thing: it’s Fotofest time! This year, the theme of the mega biennial is U.S. contemporary photography (which is much sexier than the previous two themes of "Water" and "China.") Lots of the shows look really good, so kudos to the Houston art scene for rising to the occasion.
also by Glasstire
- How Much Would You Pay for a Twombly? - October 3rd, 2015
- An Evening Celebration for a Great Oak Cliff Park - October 2nd, 2015
- Top Five October 1, 2015 - October 1st, 2015
- Doris Salcedo Wins the Nasher Prize - September 30th, 2015
- Artpace San Antonio Names New Director - September 29th, 2015