At tomorrow’s Tuesday evening lecture at the Fort Worth Modern, Houston photographer Amy Blakemore will talk about some of her "unassuming and unforgettable" photographs. Blakemore, whose talk last fall was rescheduled, had a mid-career retrospective at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston last year. Tuesday, March 9, 7pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015