Anne Wilkes Tucker, renowned Curator of Photography at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, will present Personal Visions of Beauty: Photographs by Women in the Pictorial School on Thursday, March 4, at 6:30 pm in the Chiego Lecture Hall of the McNay Art Museum in San Antonio. In 2001, TIME magazine honored her as "America’s Best Curator," and she’s only gotten better, so $10 for McNay members, $20 for non-members, $5 for students (except for UTSA students and faculty, who get in free) is a bargain!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015