Between “Digging up the real costs of coal”, and “Credit card biz shift: Penalties to perks”, Christina Rees, co-curator of last weekends’ Modern Ruin show at a surplus Washington Mutual Bank building in Dallas, was interviewed by National Public Radio’s Kai Ryssdal for Marketplace, their daily business newsmagazine.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015