Benefit performances of Eve Ensler’s "The Vagina Monologues" will return to the University of Texas at El Paso on February 17-18 at 7pm, and again Feb. 21 at 2pm, at the Union Cinema in the UTEP Union. The play, a series of empowering monologues, will be staged by the campus’s Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance and will mostly benefit the Child Crisis Center, with 10 percent going to Eve Ensler’s City of Joy refugee camp in the Congo. $8 in advance, $10 at the door.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015