The Temporary Space, a project space shared by self-motivated, critical and engaging individuals at 1320 Nance St. in Houston, is holding their 2nd exhibition on Saturday, February 13th, 7– 11:30 pm. Project #2 features Genesis by Houston artist Terry Suprean, Vince Shlomi’s Bidden Tongue, a video assemblage work by curatorial collaborative PERSUASION, and 7 experimental music bands selected by Chin Xaou Ti Won including Zer0-sum, Concrete Violin, Endless Blinding Sunshine, Bret Shirley, T.E.F, Bonus and Mr. Won himself.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015